Willimantic Camp Meeting Association
17 Prospect Avenue, Willimantic, CT 06226
For reservations, call
Program Coordinator (860) 450-0782
Victoria House is a reasonably priced, year-round
cozy, intimate, Victorian-style small group conference center accommodating up to 50 people.
It has been used for day retreats, worship services, Clergy meetings, prayer meetings, and
educational programs. Other recent functions have included baby and bridal showers, birthday,
anniversary, graduation parties and other family gatherings.
Victoria House is owned, operated by, and located on the grounds of, the Willimantic
Camp Meeting Association (35 acres of choice hillside land in Willimantic, CT). WCMA,
a non-profit Association founded in 1860 for the purpose of maintaining a camp meeting summer
assembly with programs for Christian spiritual growth. Victoria House is located adjacent to
a recreational playground area.
Victoria House can provide the following ameneties:
- 5 rooms including a multipurpose room featuring a stained glass window, dining room, sitting room, parlor, kitchen and a small screened-in porch.
- A fully equipped kitchen for groups to prepare meals.
- Access to WCMA grounds and facilities including pond, pavilion area and playground.
- A quaint, fully furnished small one-bedroom apartment in Victoria House for temporary ministerial lodging.
- WCMA has three seasonal rental cottages for additional housing, if needed.
Victoria House Fees:
Meeting Room Rental Fees:
$50.00 for 4 hour rental with $12.50 for each hour thereafter.
$100.00 for 8 hours (special rate for WCMA members)
Room Set-up/Clean-up Fee:
$11.00 per hour if special set-up/clean-up is requested.
For those doing their own set-up/clean-up a house orientation is required prior to event and a fee is prorated.
Recommended donation of $50.00 per night / $300.00 per week.
WCMA Grounds Use:
Free will offering is recommended (check payable to WCMA).
Call for reservations today! (860) 450-0782